Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 11:20:39 AM EDT
I'm thinking of buying a Glock 17 .

I would like to know if they shoot any kind (brand) of ammo ? including hard primed wolf and milsurp ammo ?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
so far my Glocks eat whatever I feed.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
My G17 and G19 have eaten everything I've feed them. Including Wolf, PMC, UMC, American, WWB, S&B, Magtech and reloads ( )

As RobetM posted, Wally World has 100 round WWB value packs for $11 and some change and at that price it's cheaper than Wolf and surplus ammo.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Glocks are as close as it comes to a "sure thing" WRT feeding ammo.  If its any where near spec you're good to go.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't get rid of my G17 for anything.  It will eat anything you give it.  Great gun!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info , exactly the sort of stuff I wanted to know . I've got a KelTec p11 and a compact A75 .

I'm thinkin I want a full size unfiniky service type gun . I dont intend to shoot the cheap stuff but want to be able to . I was thinking the "light " sound of the striker might not do a wolf !

Glad to hear differant . I know and love Wally worlds 100pack winch 9mm .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top