Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 7:54:02 AM EDT
I have one bad mag for my glock 22 that when I get to the last 5 or so rounds the next round jams up into the bottom of the chamber and locks up the slide and the mag release.
It's a very scarey situation because if it were a life or death senerio I would be inable to get the gun back in action without using a small screwdriver or a knife to pop out the jam from the top.  I already put in a brand new mag spring thinking that the old one was weak.  Should I just trash the mag, or does anyone have any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If other magazines function properly, place the bad magazine in a vise and crush it.  It's not worth risking life and limb to save $30.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top