Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 6:22:42 PM EDT
Does the 36 have the opening and wasted space at the the bottom of the backstart like the 17,19 etc do?  

I shot the 36 today for my first time and REALLY liked it!  
I have pretty small hands and it fit very nice.

I think it would really make a great carry gun for me with the +1 extensions on it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:14:48 AM EDT
[#1]
It does, but it's a very small opening, smaller and shorter that the other guns you mentioned.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Hobbs
Thanks, glad to hear as I am going to pick one up and have a grip job done to it.
I shot one the other day for the first time and was VERY impressed!
I shot better than I do with my 19 or 17.

I have gotten quite a bit of info From glocktalk now and am almost sure I will be making this my next pic up after I finish the deposit on my next custom 1911 (the deposit on that is twice as much as the Glock hahahaha).

What can I say, I love 1911's but DAMN they are not a cheap addiction!

I just think the Glock would make a nice easy powerful compact carry gun.
It seems so light!  It ran like a champ as well.

50 shots with it my first time ever shooting a Glock 45 and all but one were head shots at 21 feet.  I threw one of the first shots mid torso YIKES!  I am no great shot so I was impressed with that for my first time handling it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top