Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/28/2005 4:20:07 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Glock makes one of these. I'm thinking about something like the barrel for the G24C but for the 35. I don't want a comp hanging off the end.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:18:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2005 5:19:24 PM EDT by HotRod9mm]
Glock does not. You might try Lone Wolf, they have a replacement 4 port in stock lenght. Item #LWD-3540P. The ports are similar to the G24C that will allow you to shoot lead if you want.

Top Top