Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/16/2003 12:34:05 AM EST
Is there any way I can convert the caliber of my Glock 34 to .40S&W?

What will I need and where can I find what I need?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:15:23 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/16/2003 4:15:40 AM EST by Danno_man]
the only way to get to a .40 is to get a new upper. if you had a G35, you could go from a .40 to .357 to a 9mm.

Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:36:17 AM EST
The narrower 9mm breachface is the crux.
you'd need both a .40 slide & barrel then the 2-Pin frame of the 34 may or may not be a good idea to fire a lot of .40 with.
Top Top