Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 8:02:03 PM EDT
Hey guys.

I'm thinking about a G34 P/T.  I like night sights on all my handguns though, but is this one designed to NOT have night sights?

Please fill me in on the G34 in relation to night sights.

Thanks !!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
It's no problem installing NS on the G34. They take the same height(6.5mm) as the other 9mm & 40 cal Glocks.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:29:40 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 Meprolights work nicely on several 34's and 35's of mine.  They do not overhang the slide cutout or do anything else one might assume they would.  You will be good to go.

Oh, and if you like Glock 9mm's, unless it's for concealed carry, you will love the G34 - go for it!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I have trijicons on my 34.  The standard sights are the only thing I don't like about Glocks.  Thank God for tijicon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top