Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2007 3:33:54 PM EDT
I know these handguns have big time ballistic differences but I want something my wife can shoot also.  Would the 33 be too much for a woman?  Anyone have any experience with any of these or suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I already have a G19 but I'm looking for something smaller. She can handle a full size 1911 so I was wondering more or less about blast and recoil as far as the glocks go.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#3]
357sig is the most punishing round Glocks come chambered in.  They have the most muzzle flip, sharpest recoil and loudest bang.  

It's got good ballistic characteristics but my personal opinion is that the negatives outweigh the positives.  That and it's expensive to train with.  

If you want a Glock but a 19 is too big I'd look at either the 26/27 or the 36 (single stack .45)
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
What about the Glock 29?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:26:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd stay FAR away from a PPK!  I've never handled one that was worth a damn (or that didn't lacerate my hand when I shot it!).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top