Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 5:33:27 PM EDT
Okay I want to get a 30+ round mag for my G19 and see that 31 and 33 rd mags are avaliable, which is the official drop free Glock mag? Who on the EE sells new ones?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The 33 round mags are likely the official Glock 31 rounders with the +2 extensions.  That's what I've got.  Great mags BTW.  Just as reliable as the standard capacity Glock mags.  Just make sure you always buy Glock mags and not some other manufacturer.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The 33 round mags are likely the official Glock 31 rounders with the +2 extensions.  That's what I've got.  Great mags BTW.  Just as reliable as the standard capacity Glock mags.  Just make sure you always buy Glock mags and not some other manufacturer.

+1

plastic body, Glock marked--check out kblagg in the EE (great man to deal with, great deal on glock mags)
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I was wondering is it possible at all to convert a 33 round 9x19 mag into .357SIG? By modifiying the opening?? It would be nice if possible!

Imaging 33 round of .357 SIG! ! ! AWESOME!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey, I was wondering is it possible at all to convert a 33 round 9x19 mag into .357SIG? By modifiying the opening?? It would be nice if possible!

Imaging 33 round of .357 SIG! ! ! AWESOME!!

The short answer is no.  Even if you could get 357SIG ammo in a 9mm magazine to feed reliably, or to fit even, isn't 9mm shorter than 357?  You wouldn't be able to fit 33 rounds in same magazine either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top