Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 4:10:21 PM EDT
I just picked up my new G27 the other dayholster.Thanks for all your help!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an Orca nylong IWB holster and a Galco cocealable looped around the belt one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Love my Galco Royal Guard #286
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Milt Sparks Watch Six... have had one for approximately 4 years for my Glock 26.  Comfortable, well constructed, no problems at all.

Dan
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#5]
If you can't afford to spend a whole lot of money then take a look at the Uncle Mike's line. I have one with the thumb snap and it is pretty good. Don't get the open top design one it just isn't as secure  but the one with the thumb snap is pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:57:19 AM EDT
[#6]
CompTac C-TAC

Secure and hidden. When worn properly, I forget its there.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:13:39 AM EDT
[#7]
When I got my G27, I got Eric at HBE Leatherworks to make me one of his COM2 IWB holsters for it.  It took a couple months to get it, but it is a custom holster in a color that he doesn't usually do.  It is very comfortable and well made.  Seems like it cost about $70 or so.

John
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:45:55 AM EDT
[#8]
FYI, I've got the unkle mikes IWB and it's made of real thick plastic.  Some may like it some may not.  It really expands your waist band at least another one and a half inches.  I dont like it and rarely have a pair of clothing that works with it.  The next step is to get a nice blade tech or something similar.  My 27 deserves better.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
FYI, I've got the unkle mikes IWB and it's made of real thick plastic.  Some may like it some may not.  It really expands your waist band at least another one and a half inches.  I dont like it and rarely have a pair of clothing that works with it.  The next step is to get a nice blade tech or something similar.  My 27 deserves better.  

You must have the Kydex model. I have the regular cloth like one with a thumb snap. It is pretty comy and works with almost everything I wear.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep, its kydex "plastic", and it is really thick.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
blade-tech

milt sparks

+1 for milt sparks
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for all your help!!! I am leaning towards leather over plastic. I do have several kydex holsters for open carry and competition, but feel I need something more natual for inside my pants.

Has anyone had any experience with Don Hume Leather? I found a model that will work with my G27 as well as a Firestar M40 that I have. His products look good on the website, but I haven't talked to anyone that has owned one.

Again, thanks for the help, I love my Glocks and want only the best for them
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:27:22 AM EDT
[#13]
i  use a don hume clip on that i picked up on ebay for $20.it's nylon with a leather lined interior.i wear it at the 1 o'clock position all day long,very comfrtable sitting or standing.i'm only  about 5'6" and 125 lbs and only wear jeans and a t-shirt almost all the time and it works great.it's a deep concealment holster so less  than an inch of the back of the gun is above the waistline.best $20 bucks i spent so far on something other than ammo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#14]
+1 in Milt Sparks. I've got a summer special two that works great for my 19.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I have 5 holsters for my two G27s the one I use the most is the Galco Ultra under cover  IWB and tuckable. Next would be the Bianchi Carry-lok #82  small of back works  good for riding my bike. After that would be the Uncle Mikes. I have heard a lot of good things about the Tucker -
"The Answer" and I'm thinking about getting one for my .45...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top