Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 11:25:34 AM EDT
Are the .380 Glock models G25 & G28 ever going to be available in the U.S.? I see that the G25 is listed as "Unavailable For the U.S. market" and the G28 is "Law Enforcement and Government Agency Sales Only In The U.S. Market". Has anybody ever seen a G28 for sale? What is the big deal about .380? Or is it just that the .380 pistol market is so small?

I ask this out of curiosity, but they would make a sweet gun for my wife. Sometimes she feels even 9mm recoil is too much for her. I realize this feeling would go away with practice, but getting her to shoot is a pain. Even though she likes having her own gun in the house to protect her self.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Search = <---Link  
Hope that helps....  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Search = <---Link  

Hope that helps....  

Thanks, I would have never guessed this question would have been asked before.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I call dibbs on HER 19!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I call dibbs on HER 19!

She says you can have it when you: "Pry it from her cold dead fingers".

OR just wait till she is talking a nap.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call dibbs on HER 19!

She says you can have it when you: "Pry it from her cold dead fingers".

OR just wait till she is talking a nap.

Which should be just about any time during the day right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top