Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 6:56:06 PM EDT
Over the weekend i went to funshow and picked up 3 G23 mags for a reasonable price. Two of the 3 were LE stamped mags, all were new aith excellent springs and #5 followers. The LE mags are datd 9-13-94, upon inspection i noticed one of the LE mags has tapered body up near the feed ramps on both sides, not the standard slight taper on the left of the mag like the other 9 I have. I went and shot the mags and all functioned fine except this one. Everything is the same otherwise including the back side of the mag body where you see the baseof the bullett.
Anyone have an idea if this is a problem prone mag or why the tube is different?
Sorry, I can't post pics, only by e-mail.s
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can e-mail pics, you can post pics.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you can e-mail pics, you can post pics.  hr
Thanks for the help, I haven't been able to host my pics yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top