Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 12:48:07 PM EDT
I am a "Glock convert"....meaning I once was lost, but now am found. After extensive shooting of my friends G17C, I have decided I need a Glock. I love the look of tutone Glocks, but don't know much about them and thier website is useless to me. I have noticed that CDNN is selling Glocks with a Cerakote slide, but I am not sure what this means. Is this a factory Glock finish, or is it some kind of aftermarket re-finish provided by CDNN? I guess I am interested in a 100% factory Glock, not something with an aftermarket finish no matter how good it looks. Does anyone know the scoop on Cerakote or any other Glocks with silver/grey/stainless slides? Is there such a thing as a "factory" tutone Glock? There website doesn't list one, but like I said...its kinda worthless.
If these are factory Glocks, I will buy one. If not I will "settle" for a regular G22C. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Cerakote is a aftermarket coating--supposidly very good, very duarble

cant help on a 2 tone glock factory...i think that 2 toning is mostly aftermarket
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
they make them in an od green two tone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top