Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 7:33:20 PM EDT
Which one for a range gun but also used for home defense.I don't have $800 for a nice range gun. I can get a Glock 22 new for $400 with three hicap mags. Then I can add a light for home defense.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]
hands down glock 22.   I had an xd.  Broke, fixed it ,   really sucked to work on .    They both shoot and function well,   but hte xd is much more of a complicated action and the guide rod is  very poor design.   Get the glock 22 and buy a gt10 glock lite for like 65 dollars.  If you cant find one for that pm me and i can ship you one for like 65 and a lil shipping
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I absolutely love my XD-40 Tactical.

It has never malfunctioned and I've run 1,000rds of Wolf polymer and 500rds of Wolf laquer through it along with other assorted bass cased stuff from wally-world.

I'm not a fan of Glocks because of the trigger, grip angle and shape, tiny slide release, mag release and the way it feels in my hand. I'm damn happy with my XD.

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top