Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2007 8:42:19 AM EDT
Does anyone know if OD Glock 20s are a regular item from Glock or were they a special run?  I am looking for one but am having a hell of a time locating a NIB one.

Also, I have seen Glock 20s advertised on GunBroker with a myriad of options.  The main one that perplexes me is the differing sights.  Some have adjustable sights while other have fixed sights or steel fixed sights.

Are the steel fixed sights better than regular fixed sights and are the adjustable sights better than fixed?

I am hopelessly lost....

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
OD is hard to find in some areas. Hold out, you will find one.

The steel fixed sights are a little better. The front sight is crimped on instead of wedged in.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I never could figure out the attraction of that doo-doo brown frame with a black slide and barrel.  If the whole pistol were doo-doo brown, I guess I could "get" that.  

I install steel night sights on all my Glocks.  Love my G20.  Don't want a Glock without Agrip.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They should be available, I like the look of the frame contrasted against the black slide. The sights aren't a deal breaker, the plastic ones work just fine.

On my G20 in OD, I ordered it with the plastic sights and then replaced them with TruGlo TFO sights.

When using the camera W/Flash the color looks tan.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Your pictures do not show for me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top