Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 8:51:51 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm a proud new owner of a Glock 19 and am looking for some accessories for it.  I was looking for a Glock FAQ thread but I haven't found one yet. So, hopefully, you guys can help..

1) Who has the 15 rd high caps for it at the best price?

2) How easy/hard is it to install the TruGlo night sights on this model?  I have the TruGlo for my excellent Springfield XD9 and would love to get them for the Glock 19.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't help you with the Night Sights, but as far ar standard capacity mags go, come September 14, you should be able to buy them alot cheaper than you could now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can't help you with the Night Sights, but as far ar standard capacity mags go, come September 14, you should be able to buy them alot cheaper than you could now.

Agreed... stick with your 10 rounders for now.  The ban sunsets in less than a month.  

After that go to www.gunbroker.com and get them.  There is a dealer there who I have bought from before that is going to have 15 rounders for less than 20 dollars each (plus 3 dollars shipping).

I could tell you where to get those sights for your XD but obviously you already have them.   How do you like them???

I am considering them for my XD-9 Tactical and my G19 as well.  Right now its a toss up between those and Meprolights.  If you could shoot me an IM about your truglos that would be great.  Let me know where you got them and how you like them.

For Glock Q&A you can go here.

www.glockfaq.com/

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#3]
BearB,

Thanks for posting the link to the Glock FAQ. It has really helped out.

To answer your other question, I love my TruGlo tritium sights. I plan on buying them from the same dealer that I got my XD sights. I can't wait to put them on my Glock 19. I'm already doing side by side comparisons of the G19 and my XD.  So far, I like both!

BTW, I did a short install and pics of the TruGlo sights in case you're interested. Here is a link to them:

http://www.pnguyen678.com/WebPage_TacStuff.html

Sorry about all the strange text and stuff on the site. This is my first website and I'm still working on polishing it. Thanks for your patience.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I just pre ordered 5 Glock 13 round mags from fourfourmag.com for $22 each shipped.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I got 5 G17 17 round mags pre-ordered from fourfourmag.com for $110 shipped!

HS1

ETA: nyeoj thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I have heard a lot of comments from happy custmers about truglos.  I contacted www.xd-gear.com and they sell the truglos for the Glock as well as the XD.  

I plan on putting them on my XD first since My glock already has night sights, and then replacing the current night sights on the Glock with them as well.  

They are an excellent value in the fact you get Fiber Optics AND night sights in one sight set.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#7]
pnguyen678,

Nice video.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top