Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:58:40 PM EDT
Need some advice:

LEM or V3 trigger for the P2000SK?

What are the pro's and con's of each? This will be a 40 S&W (357 alternative if I can find a barrel) and will be my main CCW pistol.

Im currently shooting a Springfield XD and a Springfield 1911, so Im use to the SA and DAO pistols. How would you compare the triggers to these pistols?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:04:02 PM EDT
I would compare the LEM to the XD trigger but longer (at least from my limited XD experience.) I really like the LEM trigger. I wish it were not quite as long of a take up, but it's light so it's not too much of a big deal. The reset of the LEM is very nice, very short, very much single action. I'm not a fan of the standard DA pull on the HK's. My USPf v1 (DA/SA) stacks very heavily in DA. I was planning on swapping out the springs in the LEM to lighten it up a bit, but I don't think I will, I like the standard so far.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:06:05 PM EDT
Can a trigger job reduce the take up?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:13:43 PM EDT
I haven't read about anyone doing trigger jobs on the LEM yet. It's really not that big of a problem for me, I'm just used to single action pulls more than DA. I am VERY happy with the LEM on my USPc .45.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top