Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2001 10:35:45 AM EDT
My recently purchased vintage G-19 11/88 is going to the Glock for factory recall/upgrades. The gunsmith asked me if I wanted any custom work done...forgot to ask what they provided, other than sights(Glock,Metropro,and Trijicon)BTW, I actually like stock 'U' rear sight....Thanks for any feedback
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
You could get them to put the 3.5' trigger spring in it. I have fired some with this upgrade and it makes a big difference.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You could get them to put the 3.5' trigger spring in it. I have fired some with this upgrade and it makes a big difference.

I actually stripped the lower when the trigger went from 5lbs to 10lbs on the range. It was a bad connector, so I installed a Glockworks 3.5lb connector i happened to have around. Shoots great now, but they will hang you if you have to use it in self defense....it's 'comp' only trigger
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive actually talked to a bunch of LEO's and they said its nto going ot be a big deal if you have the 3.5 connector. i really think its an urban myth about the lighter trigger. Its all about your lawyer, and what he can do for u
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've actually talked to a bunch of LEO's and they said its nto going ot be a big deal if you have the 3.5 connector. i really think its an urban myth about the lighter trigger. Its all about your lawyer, and what he can do for u

To quote Mark Twain, "Lawyers were put put on this earth one thing only, to confound justice". There are two groups I have a profound low level of trust with, one is lawyers, and the other is LEO's. I'm painting with a broad brush here, and there are good lawyers and good cops out there. But I never put my self in a position to be at the mercy of either...BTW, I worked 20 years in Public Safety, and had a 95B MOS in the Army...Oh, and another bit of advice never trust a recruiter <G> I'll stick to the stock 5 lb trigger for carry, I'll sleep better. Knowing it's one less thing that they can hang on me. This is the People's Republic of Massachusetts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top