Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 2:43:30 PM EDT
Just got my new G27 with 9 round mags I can get the 9th round in very tight, even tighter than my glock 23 13rd mags, when I pull the side back it catches on the top round, if I load it w/ 8 no problems? is this normal. any ideas.

so is a 9 round actually an 8? and the 9th is the chambered round? never had this problem w/ my 23 10 round mags, I always put 1 in the pipe and a full 10rd mag in after
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
so is a 9 round actually an 8?

No, you can get all nine in the mag, it's just the spring is REAL still. You can load 9 and manually compress the spring with the mag loader about 40-50 times and that will help until the spring relaxes a little.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top