Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:44:07 PM EDT
I'm buying one next week and am curious what others have gotten them for around KCMO. It seems like anything under $500 NIB is a deal. A little over that is the best I can find for one new. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:28:58 PM EDT
I live in Columbia and the best I have see is $530 at Bass Pro. I have seen them for $499 in St. Charles at Nassau Guns but that might be a little far for you. :)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:46:09 PM EDT
BassPro has some issues with firearms. It's a great place to buy spinnerbaits and tackleboxes, but they suck for the guns and ammo. I've got a Cabelas near me, it's in Kansas though, and they've got every glock model for around $525, but I don't want to deal with the transfer from KS to MO. Regardless, if I have to go to Cabelas I will, at least they'll have it in stock.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 9:00:55 PM EDT by M15A2]
I paid $557 new in box with Glock nite sights. You might try www.summitgunbroker.com. I don't know if he has any new but he is in your area.

Edit to add I live 15 minutes north of Columbia.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:09:51 PM EDT
Bought my G17 NIB this summer at Denny's and gladly paid full retail. They have more than made up for the extra $ letting me handle their guns (which BTW they are glad to do). I'm not so worried about saving $20 as I am about dealing with somebody that knows what they are talking about and has stock.

Let me add I paid what they asked and did not ask for any form of discount. Gotta support the people that do good work IMHO. I'm not sure what they would charge for a NIB Glock if you asked for bottom dollar.

Just my .02

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:06:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sabre_kc:
Bought my G17 NIB this summer at Denny's and gladly paid full retail. They have more than made up for the extra $ letting me handle their guns (which BTW they are glad to do). I'm not so worried about saving $20 as I am about dealing with somebody that knows what they are talking about and has stock.

Let me add I paid what they asked and did not ask for any form of discount. Gotta support the people that do good work IMHO. I'm not sure what they would charge for a NIB Glock if you asked for bottom dollar.

Just my .02

I'd much rather buy from a real shop than Cabelas, I'll check out Denny's, I've heard a lot of good things! I didn't realize they were that close. I'm not looking for a discount, I just don't like getting screwed. My main concern was not having to buy in KS, Cabelas and the Bullethole were the only place I thought were close, and both are in KS. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:47:57 AM EDT
I guess it's just me, but there is no way in HELL that I would pay full retail for a gun in Missouri or any state for that matter.

Look around on this site (EE) and glocktalk.com or sturmgewehr.com or even gunbroker or auctionarms, there are deals out there to be found.

I have bought a NIB G22 and a NIB G23 off of the EE here in the last month for ~ $375 each shipped. Thats almost $200 LESS than what you guys are talking about spending.

Good luck
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:29:28 PM EDT
GiantCarp,

I Agree about BassPro. They tried to screw me once and I took my business elsewhere. I will NEVER buy a firearm from them!
Top Top