Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2012 5:32:16 PM EDT
Shot my new G19 today. It's a new manufacture LE Gen4,  TCL serial #, 30274 ejector, test fire date of 6/4/12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwRDJJ-6VU

Seemed to eject fine to me, fairly consistent overall. 150 rounds down range today with no malfunctions. I'm happy.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
is it just me or at 0:51 did brass hit your head?
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
is it just me or at 0:51 did brass hit your head?

0:51, 1:09, 1:17 all went in that general direction from watching it. The 147 WWB seemed to be the least consistent with ejection. Though I didn't find any of it unacceptable. All of them cleared the gun just fine and it went bang!
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I got my C19 Gen4 about a month ago and went to the range and fired 400 rds through just to see how it functions. I always do this with a new weapon just to make sure there are no problems. The gun shot great not a single hiccup.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Omg  that might be the worst Deuling tree ever made....
tell me you had that shipped from China
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:16:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad it's running for you!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:10:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Omg  that might be the worst Deuling tree ever made....
tell me you had that shipped from China

LOL, not mine, it's one they have set up at the club I'm a member of... it sees a lot of use and is pretty beat up.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hmmmm, shoot it some more.

Would you consider three casings to the head in three mags erratic ejection? I don't know, but any of my Glocks, hardly ever kick brass back to my head.
All I shoot is 147 grains with the occasional 124gr. In thousands of rounds Maybe once or twice, but that's about it. You also got hit by brass on your right arm.

Hard to say.

HTR.

Oh, I'll shoot it plenty. Unless something changes I'm happy though. The cases are clearing fine and I personally don't fret over a case flying at me once in a while. Certainly not at the rate I observed so far.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey, I'm glad you're happy. Is the erratic ejection a reliability problem or an annoyance? I chalk it up as just an annoyance, but still that's not "Glock Perfection."  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top