Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:14:29 AM EST
Is there such a thing? If yes, where I can get one?


Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:48:47 AM EST
You buy an Advantage Arms 22 kit and then send the barrel (and likely the slide as well) to a good 'smith to have them add a threaded portion to the end. Mine's with TROS (Mark McWillis) right now having this done.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:52:43 PM EST
You can have it done by TROS, Gemtech or others. I had mine done by Aquila Precision Firearms in Texas. If I had to do it again, I would send it to TROS or Gemtech. I'll leave it at that. And by the way, you do not need to buy an extended barrel. You can have the regular length barrel fitted with an adaptor. HTH
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:11:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 5:36:48 AM EST by manowar669]
I started this thread a while ago, but it seems to be gone now. Anyway, Walker precision (sales@walkerprecision.net, talk to Chris.) has them in stock right now for $425 (price quote from chris), threaded by SWR. Units will be refinished before shipping.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:32:22 AM EST
Top Top