Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 7:14:29 AM EDT
Is there such a thing? If yes, where I can get one?

Thanks,

Bomber
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
You buy an Advantage Arms 22 kit and then send the barrel (and likely the slide as well) to a good 'smith to have them add a threaded portion to the end.  Mine's with TROS (Mark McWillis) right now having this done.

Joe
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You can have it done by TROS, Gemtech or others.  I had mine done by Aquila Precision Firearms in Texas.  If I had to do it again, I would send it to TROS or Gemtech.   I'll leave it at that.  And by the way, you do not need to buy an extended barrel.  You can have the regular length barrel fitted with an adaptor.   HTH
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:11:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I started this thread a while ago, but it seems to be gone now.  Anyway, Walker precision ([email protected], talk to Chris.) has them in stock right now for $425 (price quote from chris), threaded by SWR. Units will be refinished before shipping.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:32:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Taggage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top