Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 12:39:36 PM EDT
I haven't been able to find this one on GlockTalk, etc.

Anyone have an idea when it was made...G17 3rd. Gen.
DXT***US
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
No one knows the date of mfg. only the import date. My guess would be late '99 or early '00. Call Glock tomorrow, they should be able to help you out.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Like HotRod9mm said, give Glock a call: 770.432.1202
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
After October 2000.

As noted simply call Glock.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:43:27 AM EDT
[#4]
You can also e-mail topglock or glockmeister with your serial number and they will be able to give you a "born on" date, usually.  There are some serial numbers they don't have.

The born on date that we are using on GT is the date on the case collection envelopes.  Although it may not truly be the day it was manufactured, it is the day that the first rounds were fired through the gun, semi-officially bringing it to life.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:15:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You can also e-mail topglock or glockmeister with your serial number and they will be able to give you a "born on" date, usually.  There are some serial numbers they don't have.

The born on date that we are using on GT is the date on the case collection envelopes.  Although it may not truly be the day it was manufactured, it is the day that the first rounds were fired through the gun, semi-officially bringing it to life.

The dates I submitted on the GT thread were also the dates Glock told me when I called.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top