Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 1:45:39 PM EDT
Could anyone help me locate just a front blade for my Glock 21?

Mine took a big dump and the front broke off. I dont want to buy a whole new set if I dont have to. I tried searching but came up empty.

It is the ADJ meprolights.
Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Post it in the WTB section, you might get lucky there. If not maybe someone will sell you there old stock set of G21 sights.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I also posted this on glock talk and a guy there helped me out. I will post the info here as it may help in a search in the future.
=========================
gary newport

A friend from the other side ( somewhere in Georgia, I think) sent this message:

Here's the part number @ Brownell's; I'd bet that Mep will replace the sight
free.

387-000-037
Glock 17,19,20,21,22,23 (.305" high), Adj.

So try Meprolight first, then buy one from Brownell's. And use red Loc-Tite to install the new sight.
==============

With this info, I ordered one for 50 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Topglock.com and some times  ebay.

TG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top