Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2002 4:18:50 AM EDT
The other day I was at the local gun dealer. Knowing that I like S&W revolvers he told me he had a 520 in stock. I bent down to look in the counter ...

and there, behind the 520, was what looked like a brand new Model 27.

I was dead meat. There it was, staring right back at me, reaching out and clutching at my every emotion.

Well, a round trip home to grab a SiG 2340 with both of the barrels and that M-27 was mine. And so now I am out of the 40S&W and 357SiG world. In the future, 357 will mean 357Magnum and 4 will only preceed 5 as in 45acp, the way that GOD intended it to be.

So now the model 27-3 will take it's place along side the model 28-zip and my M-19.

Link Posted: 5/19/2002 4:29:51 AM EDT
[#1]
A true love story, indeed. Brings back fond memories of one Model 27 affair I had...a 5 inch nickel. I will never meet anyone like her again. [>Q]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top