Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2013 7:05:49 AM EDT
I found this guy who is a Certified Glock Armorer and he's selling Glock Factory parts & magazines at non mark up prices. I ordered from him 3 weeks ago and got my order today.

I ordered 2 sets of Trijicon Night Sights, Glock 22 & 23 3.5lb triggers Glock 22 & 23 factory mags. When I got my package he also gave me for free 50 rounds of Winchester .40 caliber FMJ ammo. The note he put inside said thank you for your patients and business and I look forward to doing future business. He's defiantly going to get all my future business.

I couldnt believe it when i found this guy. Still nice to know that there are some good guys out there.

If anyone wants his info please feel free to send me a message and I will message you his info. I found out I can't post his info here but I can message his info to you. I just want to help spread the word to save all of you then pain of the gun stores price gouging.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Fucking really dude?

You already had your other shill thread locked
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]

You seem Familiar
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]
No need to be rude, I've already spoke to an admin on this page and he explained to me the rules. He said it was because i posted the guys website in the post thats why it was blocked. The admin said it was ok to post it again but without posting the website info. I could however tell people to message me.

If your not interested in saving money or anything else then leave me alone. I'm just trying to help people out.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I still fail to see how this is technical.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I still fail to see how this is technical.

Because he's using big letters, duh!

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Banned shill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top