Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 11:27:16 AM EDT
I really can't afford to buy it right now so it is in layaway.

I was poking around a local shop near work today and saw a used blued Custom Classic in the case.  It was laying ejection port side down so I couldn't read the roll mark but the tag said Custom Classic.  I originally though they might have left the II off of the tag but some of the others in the case had the II behind the name on the tag.

I take a look at it and it is a Yonkers produced Series I.  It has pretty decent amount of surface wear and a few dings on the left side of the slide.  The trigger is extremely nice and the rails show quite a bit of use.  There is no peening on the locking lugs on the barrel or slide.

It has a magwell flat mainspring housing added and Hogue grips.  Other than that it appears to be stock. Serial #K015@@@

$495  
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn good deal right there.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top