Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/14/2006 2:22:10 AM EST
I saw a forward grip on a glock , it was stated that it needs to be registered as an AOW .

Now is that like registering a suppresser?

You register the grip (not the firearm) ?

You can switch it from pistol to pistol just carry the paperwork with you???
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:42:00 AM EST
How was it attached? Was it a permenant/semi permenant part of the frame, or just something to slide onto a light rail? If it's a rail thing i bet you could do a bit of dremeling and get an AR front grip on there.

A link with pick would be helpful
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:51:34 PM EST
It's in the glock forum right here at ar15.com . It looks to snap on like a light does on a glock.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:29:48 PM EST
I believe you register the weapon, just like if you wanna put a stock on it, you register the pistol and not the stock. I personaly can't see the utility of a VFG unless you have a stock attached though, talk about a weird firing stance.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:38:39 PM EST
I thought there was a federal court decision that stated that if the gun was designed to fire with one hand, then putting another vertical grip did not make it an AOW?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:15:41 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:56:40 PM EST
Ive seen a forward grip on a Glock 18 before. Not a big fan though.(of the grip)
Top Top