Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 7:14:10 PM EDT
Anybody know anything about this 22?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:08:34 AM EDT
[#1]
If this is the one in the general appearance of a Walther PP, then it's a good pistol for the money.

Better than a P22 or Sig, as far as function is concerned.

There is a website/forum/group dedicated to the Bersa/Firestorm pistols... Namely the .380 and .22LR models.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep . . . got one  ! !

I've had a Bersa 380 for a couple of years.  Liked it so well I had Mrs. Santa get me the FS-22 for Christmas last year.  

Duo-tone model with rubber grips.  Been thru 1,000 - 1,500 Remington bulk pack rounds so far.  As long as I feed her with hi-speed ammo she'll run 100%.

Only real "problem" is replacement mags. Pistol will come with one, but I had to pay $26 for an extra one.  

Thre are cheaper mags on the market -- Promag ? ? -- but believe me , you'll want to stick with the factory mags.

Paid around $200 for mine.  A really nice mid-sized 22 for the money . . .

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine is great with high velocity ammo. Seems to like CCI Mini Mags. I like it better than Ruger automatics. It is lighter and more compact. Rugers make better target pistols due to the heavier weight. I am keeping mine !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top