Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2007 3:49:26 AM EDT
Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Jacket Hollow Point Box of 50

I have 300 rounds of this i was setting aside it shoots well and expands but the Hollow Point is made in Italy verse the new Fiocchi that uses the XTP Hordany.  

Called Fiocchi and they said it can be used to carry and expands like most Hollow Points but it is an older design that will be replaced buy the newer XTP bullet.  Could this be a different Genteration Hollow Point?  

www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=143673

Uselly just get Federal 147 frain HST but they have been out at the LEO store for awhile and prefer to use those verse Golddots.  I can get Hordany from Hordany for the same as HSTs loacally when they are in stock.

They had these Fiochhi on the shelf for 9 dollers for 50.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top