Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 4:36:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2009 6:26:13 AM EST by Digital_Chaos]
As usual S&W will not reply to any emails about their products,, does any one have a line on where to get the finger rest for the mag that did not come with one???
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:03:54 AM EST
But they do answer the phone.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:41:12 AM EST
call them up and they will send you some. SW CS is one of the best in biz.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:57:04 AM EST
Their email is funky. Just call them. You may have to wait on hold, but they'll get to you eventually, and then you'll get your base plates. They might not even charge you, but they're only about $2, anyway. Lots better than pearce.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:41:26 AM EST
1. S&W is one of the best there is when it comes to CS.
2. Who says they owe you finger grips on their mags? What if they don't want to market them? Apparently they do but they are under no obligation to do so.
3. You might like these with a 17 rounder.
Xgrip 17 round adapter
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:27:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By Spook410:
2. Who says they owe you finger grips on their mags? What if they don't want to market them? Apparently they do but they are under no obligation to do so.
Xgrip 17 round adapter

Get em cheaper at Top Gun Supply.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:56:39 PM EST
I just called them today and a pinkie extension for my .40c is on the way!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:24:04 PM EST
Here ya go. I ordered a few from them about 9 or 10 months ago, they are good to go.Speed Shooter Spec.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:17:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/3/2009 2:18:20 PM EST by Spook410]
Originally Posted By imortal:
Xgrip 17 round adapter

Get em cheaper at Top Gun Supply.

Thanks for heads up but in the end Topgun wants $10 to ship. Ebay seller had free shipping. Therefore, Topgun was $7 higher.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:34:52 PM EST
Call them. They sent mine out for free.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:26:09 PM EST
They provide a mag with each type of floor plate on purpose. The flush fitting mag makes the gun a little more concealable package. I switch between the extended mag and flush mag depending on my clothing that day. It's not like you have both mags in the gun at the same time anyway.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:42:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By topgunpilot20:
They provide a mag with each type of floor plate on purpose. The flush fitting mag makes the gun a little more concealable package. I switch between the extended mag and flush mag depending on my clothing that day. It's not like you have both mags in the gun at the same time anyway.

Might not matter in a IWB holster if you use the 12 rd mag with the more comfortable finger extension. 17 rd magazine for reload with an X grip. Versatile gun.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:26:35 AM EST
Thanks for the info gents.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:28:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2009 6:28:59 AM EST by Digital_Chaos]
Xgrip 17 round adapter

Not really hacking on ya personally,, but you did not take a class on marketing did ya ?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:01:20 AM EST
I always just just shoot a direct email to a csr and he harldy ever replies back but the parts always show up in the mail............................FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:19:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By Digital_Chaos:
Xgrip 17 round adapter

Not really hacking on ya personally,, but you did not take a class on marketing did ya ?

Hack away brother.. someone's got to do it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:00:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By topgunpilot20:

Might not matter in a IWB holster if you use the 12 rd mag with the more comfortable finger extension. 17 rd magazine for reload with an X grip. Versatile gun.

My X-grips just got delivered; These should be a standard buy for anyone with a M&P__c! Makes it a very versatile gun. Makes me feel less silly for the light on my full-size, my 40c can take up the slack between tactical pistol and concealment gun just fine. WIth 3 15-round mags with X-grips, works very nicely in my bug out gear as well.
Top Top