Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 9/4/2012 12:54:15 PM EDT
Just ordered a factory threaded barrel for my 19 from palmetto. Not sure if they dropped the price a long time ago or more recently, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it came out to $185.99 with shipping.

Just a heads up if it hasn't been covered yet. I don't spend much time in the glock section anymore.

Carry on
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 6:04:00 PM EDT
Thx for the update. Wasn't sure they were "out there" yet. Oh well, I'll see how the lw barrels I have ordered work out first.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 3:36:21 PM EDT
Doesn't the factory threaded barrel have some non-conventional threads?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 3:43:14 PM EDT
Quoted:

Yep, I would have bought one, but at the time, couldn't find a nut for it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 3:47:19 PM EDT
Quoted:

They are metric 13.5x1LH. I also just ordered the last one....
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:21:49 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Good thing my SWR suppressor is coming with a 13.5x1LH piston.

ETA: I also see they have G17 threaded barrels.  Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:19:20 PM EDT
Just ordered a factory G19 threaded barrel for $169 from Diamondback Police Supply. Ordered it yesterday and they shipped it today!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 9:03:56 AM EDT
Quoted:
Just ordered a factory threaded barrel for my 19 from palmetto. Not sure if they dropped the price a long time ago or more recently, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it came out to $185.99 with shipping.

Just a heads up if it hasn't been covered yet. I don't spend much time in the glock section anymore.

Carry on

Did yours ship yet? I ordered mine the day you posted this, early morning, and my order is still processing. I called and they said it would ship late last week, and they'd send an email, but no word yet...
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 10:16:53 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on

Did yours ship yet? I ordered mine the day you posted this, early morning, and my order is still processing. I called and they said it would ship late last week, and they'd send an email, but no word yet...

I ordered on the 5th and got mine on saturday. I live in WA
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 3:49:04 AM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on

Odd. Mine finally shipped, should be here Wednesday.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:47:09 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on

Odd. Mine finally shipped, should be here Wednesday.

Sorry I'm late checking back on this thread.  Mine should be here Wednesday as well and I live in VA.  I'm not sure why it took them so long to get it out of the warehouse; maybe the lower sale has them backed up?
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:51:50 PM EDT
Quoted:
Just ordered a factory G19 threaded barrel for $169 from Diamondback Police Supply. Ordered it yesterday and they shipped it today!!

did you have a coupon?  It shows $179 now.

I hope they didnt charge you a bunch for shipping, cause thats a good price!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:33:03 PM EDT
Taggage
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 3:49:12 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 4:46:26 PM EDT
Havent had a chance to put any rounds through it yet, but everything seems to fit fine.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:53:19 PM EDT
nice did it come with a threads protector ?
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 4:36:27 AM EDT
Quoted:
nice did it come with a threads protector ?

No
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:15:32 PM EDT
not factory but what do you guys think of the kkm threaded barrel ?
comes in 1/2x28tpi
Top Top