Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2015 2:25:00 PM EDT

Finally got to take my (new to me) Automag III to the range. I have managed to get 6 extra magazines from various places, so thought it was time to give it a go. I loaded them all with "Aguila” ammo to function check them. Then put 5 rounds of "Hornady Critical Defense” in each magazine to see if they would work. NO PROBLEMS with any ammo or mags. Slight ringing in the ears, this thing is LOUD.

Here’s a few screen shots from some video I took while testing. Got to love slow-motion videos! Feel free to post up pics of you and your "Flame Thrower” in action. . .

I hereby christen thee . . . "TRAGDOR”

READY. . .

FIRE. . .

REPEAT. . .

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
.30 Carbine? Yah, loud and bright. Nice one.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't shot mine in about 15 years.  Thing likes the ammo HOT.

Wan't a bad gun, I am just afraid if anything breaks I will never be able to replace it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top