Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2010 4:05:57 AM EDT
Was wanting hear from people that have a Mcro Deaert eagle.
What are your  experiences with this pistol.
I have not been ablel to find much info as of yet.
thanks
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 6:19:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#2]
It's definitey fugly.  Buddy of mine bought one.  He is now getting rid of it.  I shot his.  Uncomfortable, heavy, angular ... did I mention it was fugly?   I'll take my Ruger LCP anyday.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I love mine.  I got rid of my Ruger LCP for it.  Yes it is a little heavier then the LCP but has a better feel to me as it is built like a tank.  The little extra weight manages recoil better.  All of these mouse guns have crappy sights as they are desighed as belly guns or just "point and shoot" guns.  For that reason I find the Micro Eagle the best of the bunch.  Because the barrel sits so far back in the web of your hand and the barrel sits lower in your hand then the others, it is a natural pointer.  I can keep "all" rounds in a tight 4" or 5" group, rapid fire at 21 feet.  Anything past 7 yards and you would be better served by a full size  or compact primary weapon, not a mouse gun.  I carry mine as a BUG to the M&P9 that sits on my hip.  When I want to go "old school" I have a 2.5" Python .357 mag on my hip and a little Ti-Scandium .357 mag S&W 360PD in my pocket.

JMHO,
MadDog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top