Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2009 2:05:00 AM EDT
http://www.theholsterstore.com/servlet/StoreFront

I'm looking at the simple IWB with a clip and 15 degree FBI cant option, for a 1911. I like that simple design and almost bought a bianchi exactly like it, but bianchi only comes in straight drop.

Are these guys quick to ship, or is it made to order?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind. I found out some bad things about them. I found out most of their stuff is identical to Don Hume, but more $$$ But DH doesn't offer a FBI can't on the clip on IWB holsters.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
If you'll consider nylon, consider www.wrbusa.com.  They've got a tuckable IWB holster and if you ask them, they'll re-sew the tucking flap so that it's got a cant.  I just sent mine back for them to do just that.

And if you want just a plain non-tuckable IWB holster, I'm sure they'll sew the clip attachment on at an angle.

Just call them up as opposed to ordering online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top