Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2009 5:00:38 PM EDT
I'm thinking about picking one up for $50 from Cheaper Than Dirt. Any oppinions?
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
In case anyone else (besides me) doesn't know what the hell he's talking about:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/LEG530-33.html

I don't know anything about the holster, but I know that I'm not buying ANYTHING from Cheaper Than Dirt.  They were rapists of the first degree during the recent panic (and maybe still are, I don't know), and I haven't forgiven them for that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2009 4:40:42 AM EDT
[#2]
To me, it looks like the gun rides pretty high with the belt loops down low. If the retention strap is not snapped, the gun would be pretty loose. I would pass on it, myself.

Oh Yeah, fuck CTD.

Gringop

You're on our list, Gringo
Edited by CTD
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
i have one, but i ordered it directly from El Paso, i like it a lot, the retention strap is nice for me since i ride a motorcycle in the warmer months
the holster seems to be really well made and didn't take all that long to get it to fit nice with my kimber, it does ride a little higher then most holsters but with the cant you don't really notice it, helps with conceling too cause it doesn't hang too low

and yeah i know this is a pretty old topic
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
EPS makes quality holsters, and there's a legit application for high ride holsters.  I like one from another company, who's name escapes me at the moment, called the THR, but it's a good deal more money.  I like the forward cant on this one.  I may have to buy one!  Damn you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top