Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2011 10:55:12 PM EDT
Is there a short 'GI' style rod I could use in this?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:54:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Haraise:
Is there a short 'GI' style rod I could use in this?

No, and it's a bull barrel anyway.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:33:15 PM EDT
Yeah, I know it's a bull barrel, but does that mean I'm stuck with a full length?

This is the only 1911 type gun I have, I've never worked on a bushing gun.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:00:13 AM EDT
Why would you want to?
bull barel gen means your stuck with a guide rod.
Now some short ones guide rods are made for 5" guns using a soild reverse plug
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:26:44 AM EDT
The why is because I lost the plastic clip and couldn't take apart my gun for a while.

Not able to clean my gun without specialized tools is something that bugs me.
Top Top