Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 12:47:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
#2 might need a stiffer recoil spring, but I'm not sure there.

As for #1 what range are you shooting?  If you're raising your rear sight that much that it's disassembling itself then you probably need a shorter front sight.  As in, a lot shorter.  here also aren't likely to be a lot of shorter LPA cut rear sights available to it's going to have to be in the front.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't see the recoil spring to cause it to lock open prematurely, but I'm not familiar with EAAs.  Something is allowing the slide stop to raise up when it shouldn't be.  That sounds like either the slide stop, slide stop spring, or magazine to me.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:54:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a ruger 22/45 that would lock open for every shot but the construction of the two guns are so different that comparing them is impossible...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top