Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2013 6:15:56 PM EDT
How are these? Local rural king store has them for $299 OTD which seems to be a good deal. Don't need one as a carry gun, just as a truck/trunk gun.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The EAA K2 is made by Sarsilmaz in Turkey.
I have the metal frame B6.  Other than safety function being backward from my muscle memory (up to fire? Dafuq?)

Very well built, high quality for the price.  The K2 in .45acp is tempting to me... 14 rd double stack .45acp?  yes. Please.
Unsure on the 9mm variant, but reading on the .45 K2, everything has been positive.

Edit:  looked at the EAA website... It would appear the K2P has as much to do with the K2 as my B6 has to do with the B6P...  Looks like a clone of the EAA witness tactical poly.
In this case, if price were similar... I'd go with the witness.  More track record, and much more available aftermarket stuff.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How are these? Local rural king store has them for $299 OTD which seems to be a good deal. Don't need one as a carry gun, just as a truck/trunk gun.
View Quote

Not sure about that K2 variant. My brother bought the Witness Poly full size 17-shot 9mm from Buds in December when they were only $ 299 (extra mags were only $17 ). We've probably put 350-400 rounds through it in a couple outings. We've used WWW, UMC, NATO surplus, Tula, Blazer aluminum w/o any issues.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 4:48:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Curious which Rural King?  The one near me has ammo(on occasion), safes and other accessories, but haven't seen a gun counter or any actual firearms for sale.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:46:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it the Rural King in St. Clairsville?
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I have two of them  9mm and the .45 cal, I like them a lot I like the double draw back is it seem to be long pull before it breaks.
other wise  shooting this gun is smooth in
I use is it as both Concealed carry and open carry.
I wish they made the .22LR barrel conversion kit like they have for their other guns
this is to bad too. If they ever come out with one I will be first in line too buy it if they come out with one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Curious which Rural King?  The one near me has ammo(on occasion), safes and other accessories, but haven't seen a gun counter or any actual firearms for sale.
View Quote

Yeah which one? I have been to probably 4 and never seen any firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top