Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2011 2:28:25 PM EDT
Does anyone have a picture of the what the loaded chamber indicator looks like when it is loaded?   I want to buy one, but some people say that the indicator really sticks up and it is a pain.  I want to know what to expect!

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I just sent you an email. It's not a pain I can carry all day and never realize it. Both holsters are great to draw with and I have even forgot about the chamber indicator. I was thinking about cutting it off until I got use to carrying it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a picture of the what the loaded chamber indicator looks like when it is loaded?   I want to buy one, but some people say that the indicator really sticks up and it is a pain.  I want to know what to expect!

why would it be a pain? I carry one daily and it doesn't affect drawing or holstering the weapon.

Some people get to hung up on looks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:07:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

why would it be a pain? I carry one daily and it doesn't affect drawing or holstering the weapon.

Some people get to hung up on looks.

I guess "pain" was not the correct word to choose.   I should have used "useless", ugly, or that it "is a dirt trap".

Either way I bought one and I am heading to the range today to give it a try.  Wish me luck!   I hope I have one that shoots well and has a great trigger with NO jams because this is going to my CC piece.  At least it will be when all the bugs are worked out, when I get a crossbreed supertuck, and when I feel I am confident enough in it as well as myself.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:16:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quick Google search came up with this....

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
quick cell phone pic.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

those "some people" will shit all over it because its a Ruger. The same people whine about the safety being hard to operate/useless.
Those who actually own, shoot, and carry these pistols dont seem to exhibit any of those concerns.
Food for thought.

As for pictures, just do a google image search for "sr9c loaded chamber indicator"
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the reply's.

I bought the SR9c and got to shoot it yesterday.  

I think I will really like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top