Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 7:53:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 7:12:31 AM EDT by makeminealil9]
My 98% nickel slide 220 for a NIB Glock 21 with nite sites?

I don't like the grip angle on a sig. Or the decocker for that matter.

I know, I know, the sig is a fine pistol.

Chocolate and vanilla.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:36:14 PM EDT
Might get two Glocks for the SiG, if he sets price on worth.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:40:58 AM EDT
Why even consider the dealer? There's no way that's the best deal for you.

Even the most generous dealer on earth is going to give you wholesale on your Sig, which is below what you'll get selling it via the EE or on Gunbroker. Why not get full market for it???

It's not like it's tricky selling it. Post some pics, ask a fair price, ship the damn thing off. Then, take your $$ and buy whatever you want, from whomever you want. You might even do better on your new gun because your leverage in dealing is only on one gun, instead of not only bickering on the price you pay, but what your trade is worth.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:03:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 3:04:11 AM EDT by dullh]

Originally Posted By swingset:
Why even consider the dealer? There's no way that's the best deal for you.

Even the most generous dealer on earth is going to give you wholesale on your Sig, which is below what you'll get selling it via the EE or on Gunbroker. Why not get full market for it???

It's not like it's tricky selling it. Post some pics, ask a fair price, ship the damn thing off. Then, take your $$ and buy whatever you want, from whomever you want. You might even do better on your new gun because your leverage in dealing is only on one gun, instead of not only bickering on the price you pay, but what your trade is worth.

+1 you'd get more for it by selling it than trading it - most dealers will low-ball you, then you'll go back a few days later and he'll be selling the thing for about $300 more than he gave you for it!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:43:51 PM EDT
My local gun shops does consignment on guns. See if anybody will do that for you.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:17:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 223semiauto:
My local gun shops does consignment on guns. See if anybody will do that for you.

Good idea thanks.
Top Top