Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 11:57:42 AM EDT

Could you tell me a little about it?  I found out about it two days too late.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They liked it.

I assume you're talking about the 17,000rds test?

I looked at it for a minute at Wally-world last month and they basically said thet it is a very robust pistol that took everything they threw at it.

Pretty much the same thing you always read about gun tests, but 17,000rds should tell you that this wasn't your average 200rd paper-punching test.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:24:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I think this was also the article where they did the "Glock tests" to the XD: froze it, submerged it in water, buried in dirt, buried in sand, submerged it in mud, drove a truck over it. ( I think that was everything they did to it) After each action the would insert a loaded mag and shoot, And the XD performed flawlessly after each test.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top