Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/8/2005 6:43:38 PM EDT
Hi

Anyone know how much they are to buy? It's for a 9mm full size.

Also, do they offer much improvement

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
They offer a huge improvement in feel, but not so much in actual pull weight.  You can get them from Cal's or OPS2 for about $120 or so, or HK can install them.  I would recommend having HK install the trigger because while many people drop them in with no problems, every single time I have heard of a problem with a match trigger install it has been from a drop in.  Let HK install it and set it up right and you will get all the trigger has to offer.  Which is, a very crisp trigger pull with no creep or overtravel, smoother DA pull, and a SA pull that feels lighter than it actually measures.  The pull on my USPs run about 4.75 pounds SA, while the pulls on the Tac/Expert/Elite run about the same, they feel much lighter due to no creep or OT.
Also, the match trigger kit can only be "dropped in" in pistols of the following serial numbers.
USP9F (SN: 24-21515 and higher)
USP40F (SN: 22-36242 and higher)
USP45F, all
so if your pistol's serial number is below the above the pistol MUST be returned to HK for the match trigger to be installed.
Cal's
OPS2
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the great info

Steve
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top