Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 1:37:01 PM EST
Minotaur...for my SA 3.8 compact .45....and was told they dont offer that holster in .45 ???
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:55:23 PM EST
I just bought a holster from Theis http://www.theisholsters.com/holsters.php
I haven't used it yet but it looks well made. The clip is very stiff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:58:00 PM EST
I use their xdm 9/40 4.5 holster they offer on my 4.5 45 xdm. I just had to let out a little on the tension screws. Maybe 3.8 same way?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:07:40 PM EST
Hows it fit length wise ?
Does the trigger guard fit all the way into the preformed area for proper retention

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:58:25 PM EST

Everything seems to fit well. Retention is good. All I did was let out a tad on the retention screws.

I do wish the kydex didn't have a billboard on it, but I understand they may want a method of quickly determining what is what so they can manufacturer them without mixing them up easier.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 1:15:44 AM EST
Thanks for the reply.
What are our thoughts on the holster ?
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 1:44:19 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By D-der:
Thanks for the reply.
What are our thoughts on the holster ?
View Quote

Good holster. It's basically all I'll buy for on the body conceal carry. Not much wait time after order. I have 3 of them. When I'm not at work I'm usually carrying a M&P 45c in the MTAC. The XDM 4.5 was a little big and I relegate it to bag carry in an Maxpedition Jumbo. During the winter I'll carry the XDM 4.5 in the MTAC no problem. I use the holster in combination with a Wilderness tactical 5 stitch easy-fit belt. Make sure you have a good belt.

I also use their Minotaur pouch for a spare magazine.
Top Top