Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 5:00:42 PM EDT
Hi there.  I am wondering if anyone can help me date the manufacture of my walther ppk.  I have been digging hard on the web and have turned up empty as well.  I called Walther USA and they couldnt even tell me.  I have helped friends find born on dates for other guns, but not this time.  On the right side behind the trigger, the 6 number serial starts with   331 and ends with a k.   Also on the eject port is a stamped eagle or set of antlers with an "n" underneath.  .The left side of the slide says  "Waffenfabrik Walther Zella-Mehlis (Thur)      Mod PPK".   It is also gun black with brownish handles. and has a lanyard right behind the clip.  Just interested if anyone know anything about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top