Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 4:32:53 AM EDT
Hey Guys,

I ran across this article and found it very interesting.  I knew SIG supplied DHS with pistols but I didn't know HK did as well.  My question is, does anyone know what other pistol makes and models were included in the testing?

Thanks Guys,
sr556m9

http://www.defensereview.com/sigarms-and-heckler-kochhk-defense-win-major-pistol-contracts-with-dhs/
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
whenever a big contract like the dhs one comes along everyone submits pistols for testing- aside from the obvious suppying the contract nothing helps marketing for a lot of companies better than being able to say offical handgun of the alphabet agency!) I know glock sig hk beretta and smith all submitted guns, walther maybe too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top