Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2007 9:58:04 AM EDT
I'm replacing the trigger in my BHP with a Cylinder & Slide trigger. I need a trigger spring pin to hold the trigger spring in the new trigger, and I have a Browning pin on order, but I'm not sure this is the correct part?

Has anyone else used the Cylinder & Slide trigger, if so what trigger spring pin did you use? I've heard of some using a roll pin?

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is the Brownells part number for the trigger spring pin:

149-201-567

Did you lose the old one?  Or was it impossible to get it out?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Hobbs are you a HiPower afficianado too???
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
It's my favorite handgun with regards to beauty and feel.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's my favorite handgun with regards to beauty and feel.

In your other thread, you stated you can get a 3.5 trigger pull.  How?

I'm prepared to pull the mag disconnect safety out of there.  And I'm planning on getting a 23# hammer spring and swap it.  Is there anything else I can do myself?  I'm quickly gaining a liking to this pistol.  I like the recoil of a 9mm and I like a metal gun with a exposed hammer and a single action trigger.  I'm kind of excited about getting this one running with a better trigger.  I'm glad to see you posting again.  Are you back to stay?  I've got some 1911 questions for you too.  I may IM you.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#5]
3.5 might be pushing it unless you know the prefect angles for the sear face and hammer hooks.  I have a fixture for the hammer.  Otherwise, I wouldn't try it, but that's just me.  On top of that, you need to change the hammer spring, tweak the sear spring a little, polish some contact points, and install a C&S trigger lever.  That requires drilling the slide.  Also, the lever has to be trimmed on pre-MKIII guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top