Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 4:24:43 PM EDT
Well I am pretty geeked now. I went to my local gunshop where I do a lot of Business. I looked at the 1911's and I decided on.....A Kimber Stainless II. It was only $30 more than the stainless Sprinfield. They really had to twist my arm on that one. I really Like it.  What a great pistol I dont know why I did not just get one sooner, and not waisted my time with the other Auto's I tried. To bad I cant get it till Monday or Friday. Thanks to Michigans Purchase Permit issue.

Six

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats

I used to hate that permit to purchase crap too.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:09:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Comparing Springfield and Kimber catalogs, at least the Kimbers are completed nicely. Most notable how the Springfields (as good as they are) are way too thick (trigger guard) and square (dust cover and grip frame). Sheesh, even the Norinco 1911 was more true to form. ----> Now sixgun, you owe us a range report! I think you made the better choice, in other words.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top