Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2003 9:43:07 PM EDT
Has anyone tried this ammo? Supposed to be the performance of the JHP with the feeding reliability of a FMJ.  I think it's a great idea considering if you have JHP's loaded for self defense there is always that feed failure in the back of your head with the automatics.  Anyone found out if the stopping power is comparable to Hydra-Shok, Golden Sabre, etc?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
GunBlast did a review on this ammo. Said exactly what you said. The ball aids tremendously with feeding in 1911 pistols. Also said something about hollow point ammo getting clogged with fabric from clothing and interfering with the expansion properties of the bullet. The ball, they say, cures this problem. It's a good review give it a read.

Shabo
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
What is this ammo to help you win the lottery?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:44:43 AM EDT
[#3]
All right you guys got my interest peaked I've got nothing to do today so I might go out to the range and compare 127gr speer GDHP +P against whatever Cor-Bon load there is for 9mm.  I make no promises but I'll give it a try.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
i have tryed the .45 acp 165's...it is good but pricey stuff...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top