Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/21/2003 2:56:42 PM EST
My Father in Law a retired Cop wants to "give me" his DAO Sig 228 I'd like to know is it possible to have it converted to traditional DA with a short trigger ?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:11:09 PM EST
Top Top