Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 9:17:42 PM EDT
Looking at getting more involved in training and I currently only have a crossbreed supertuck.  Almost all websites I read
recommend running with you will be using daily.  So obviously I should run the crossbreed but will I run into issues with that?
Especially with the supertuck being at my 4 o clock VS a drop down holster or paddle? Its a rifle and handgun course.  
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I ran a carbine class with a Raven Concealment holster at 4 o clock with no issues, it was owb though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I would think you would be fine with the supertuck. Just remember to watch your trigger so that your shirt or anything doesn't get caught in it when reholstering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top